You are here2016 International Conference of Indigenous Archives, Libraries, and Museums
2016 International Conference of Indigenous Archives, Libraries, and Museums
Now in their tenth year, the Association of Tribal Archives, Libraries, and Museums' conferences represent the world's largest and most significant gatherings of people dedicated to sustaining and advancing indigenous cultures. With a reputation for providing the very best in programming, as well as serving as an essential forum for the advancement of issues important to archives, libraries, museums, language programs, and historical preservation offices, ATALM conferences attract capacity audiences each year.
- Submit a session proposal (Deadline was February 1st).
- Apply for a conference scholarship. (Due by April 15, 2016).
- 2016 Early Registration NOW OPEN!
- Basic Registration is available for $275 (Non-Member Rate of $300): Includes two breakfasts, two luncheons and access to conference sessions. If you choose this option, you may add pre-conference and special events at a later date, subject to availability.
- Full Registration is offered for $375 (Non-Member Rate of $400): Includes two breakfasts, two luncheons, access to conference sessions AND your choice of one pre-conference on Monday, October 10th and one evening event. Individuals who choose Full Registration will receive priority on pre-conference options when announced.
- Reserve a discounted room in the ATALM block at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort and Spa.
- Plan your visit to the Gila River Indian Community/Phoenix, AZ.
- Learn about the National Planning Council.
- Become a Founding Member of the Guardians group
and receive priority registration notice, along with other valuable benefits.
- Sign up to be a conference volunteer.
- Contribute to the 2016 Scholarship and Programming Fund..
Check back often for updated information on the 2016 Conference!