You are here2015 International Conference of Indigenous Archives, Libraries, and Museums - Washington, DC
2015 International Conference of Indigenous Archives, Libraries, and Museums - Washington, DC
Dates: Key Dates and Deadlines.
- Thursday, September 10 - Pre-conference tours to area attractions and/or full-day workshops
- Friday-Saturday, September 11-12 - Conference Sessions
- Sunday-Monday, September 13-15 - Sustaining Heritage Network Post Conference
- Propose a session, workshop, keynote, or other presentation here. Submissions are due by December 1, 2014.
- Sign up for the Priority Registration Notification List here. Registration for ATALM conferences fills up quickly. Priority Subscribers receive notice two weeks before registration officially opens. Please note that if you attended ATALM 2014, you are on the Priority List already.
- Learn more about Washington, DC here.
- Volunteer for the Conference Planning Council here.
- Provide guidance for Conference Planners here.
- Apply for a Scholarship here. Applications are due before May 1, 2015.
- Submit a Guardian of Culture and Lifeways Award nomination here. Applications are due before July 1, 2015.
- Contribute to the 2014 Scholarship and Programming Fund here.
- Exhibit, Advertise or Sponsor an event here.
Check back often for updated information on the 2015 Conference!